Terms and conditions and personal data
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR PERSONAL DATA WHEN USING THE SERVICES OF bioadva.com
ATTENTION! Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using this website. If you use this website, you are deemed to accept and agree to these terms. If you DO NOT ACCEPT these terms, do not use this website!
These TERMS govern the relationship between "ADVA INTERNATIONAL" Ltd. (hereinafter "bioadva.com" or "Website" or "Site") on the one hand and the Users of electronic (Internet) pages and services located on the domain bioadva. com and its subdomains (called for short Site), as well as the relations with the same, when they use the information and trade services offered by "ADVA INTERNATIONAL" Ltd. (called for short Services).
These conditions are binding on all users. By clicking on any object, link or button located on the pages of bioadva.com (except for the link to these General Terms) the User agrees, fully accepts and undertakes to comply with these General Terms.
ADVA INTERNATIONAL Ltd. is a company registered under the Commercial Law of the Republic of Bulgaria, with registered office and contact address: Stara Zagora, Industrialen, 23 Promishlena Str.; Id. Bulstat number: 202 584 214; VAT Number: BG202 584 214.
The User understands and accepts the fact that the information services and the Site are provided "as is" and that bioadva.com assumes no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion and inability to provide information about services and products of the User, his or other Users' opinions and evaluations for service and product, as well as for damages, lost profits and other damages that occurred after, as a result of or due to use (or inability to use due to technical problems, prevention, administrator decisions, etc. .) on the site. In the event that as a result of the use of this Site or materials from it leads to damage that requires repair or repair of equipment or information, the User assumes all responsibility and all costs associated with the elimination of damage.
To use the Site, the User must access the World Wide Web directly, or through other devices that have access to Web-based content. In addition, the User must provide all necessary equipment for access to the World Wide Web, including a computer, modem or other means of access to the Internet. bioadva.com only provides the information on the Site and is not responsible for any interference or technical problems hindering the use of the Site due to the operation of computer equipment by the user.
2. Obligations of the user upon registration
By using the Site of bioadva.com, the User agrees:
• to provide true, accurate, up-to-date and complete information about oneself when filling in the registration form (hereinafter referred to as Personal Data);
• to make changes to these Personal Data if necessary in view of their accuracy, precision, timeliness and completeness.
In the event that the User provides false, inaccurate, outdated or incomplete information, bioadva.com has the right to close and / or delete the information about his e-mail address (e-mail) and deny him further access to part or all their services.
In view of the security and protection of the privacy of its Users, bioadva.com informs parents that the materials and services are provided to an extremely wide audience and that determining the appropriate services and materials for use by their children is their responsibility.
• Pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act, the User has the right to access his / her own Personal Data, which he / she has entered or made available to bioadva.com when using the Site by him / her, as well as to correct this Personal Data.
• By accepting these terms and conditions, Users wishing to contact bioadva.com for a service or product expressly agree that the Personal Data provided by them to be processed by bioadva.com electronically upon delivery of ordered goods or services and in need of assistance from employee of bioadva.com
• All personal data voluntarily provided by the User and other Data that identify him in the process of using the Site are stored, processed and used by bioadva.com for the purposes of maintaining certain functionalities of the offered services and for the purposes of advertising goods and services. offered at bioadva.com.
• bioadva.com explicitly notifies the User that the Personal Data provided by him is not given to third parties for advertising and promotional purposes.
• bioadva.com reserves the right to use the personal data of Users to reveal their identity in cases where this is necessary in compliance with the law, legal procedures or to comply with these conditions.
ADVA INTERNATIONAL Ltd. realizes the exceptional importance of the confidentiality, security and protection of the personal data of clients and partners. By introducing strict and consistent policies and rules, we strive to ensure the protection of all our activities.
3.1 General provisions
This Policy describes how ADVA INTERNATIONAL Ltd. as a personal data administrator collects, processes, stores, provides personal information to visitors to the ADVA INTERNATIONAL Ltd. website in connection with the services it provides.
3.2 Your consent
Personal data - “Any information relating to a natural or legal person which can be identified, directly or indirectly, by means of it, in particular by identifiers such as name, identification number, location data, online identifier, one or more of these characteristics specific to the person's physical, mental, intellectual, economic or cultural identity. "
A data subject is a natural person who is identified or who can be identified on the basis of certain information.
3.4 Personal data collected through bioadva.com
You do not need to provide personal data to use bioadva.com. However, the bioadva.com website may collect personal data provided specifically and voluntarily by visitors. bioadva.com collects your personal data in compliance with the principles of legality and transparency. We take reasonable steps to ensure that personal information is accurate, complete and current. bioadva.com collects the following personal data that you provide to us while using bioadva.com:
- telephone number;
- other personal data provided by you;
For companies - traders and legal entities - non-traders:
- telephone number;
- address registration;
- VAT number;
- VAT identification number;
- other personal data, provided by you;
bioadva.com does not collect "sensitive" personal data that reveals racial or ethnic origin, political, religious or philosophical beliefs; membership in political parties or organizations, associations for religious, philosophical, political or trade union purposes; relating to health or sex life.
We can share with third parties information that includes:
• number of visits to bioadva.com;
• number of visitors to each page of bioadva.com;
• the domain names of the internet service providers of the visitors of bioadva.com;
3.5 Right to change personal data
You have the right to choose the type of personal data we collect, as well as the purposes for which we collect and process it. We provide you with reasonable access and the ability to view, correct, supplement or delete personal data that you have shared with us.
3.6 Purposes for which we use your personal data
bioadva.com uses your personal data only for the purposes specified at the time of collection after your explicit consent, or for additional compatible purposes in accordance with the law.
The purposes for which bioadva.com collects and processes personal data are:
• to answer your questions;
• to provide the products, information and services you request;
• to improve the quality of our services;
• to provide effective service to our visitors;
to contact you for special offers and information that we think will be of interest to you;
• to provide you with useful tips, information, updates;
• to contact you with information about the use of the site bioadva.com;
• to improve the content and functionality of bioadva.com;
• to seek your opinion about our products and services;
• for the purposes of our marketing and advertising activities;
• for any other purpose in accordance with this privacy statement or for which we have obtained your separate consent.
3.7 Personal data protection policies and practices
To protect personal data from unauthorized use, disclosure, alteration or destruction, we apply strict standards of technological and operational security to protect information in our own business. ADVA INTERNATIONAL Ltd. takes legal and technical measures to protect your personal data in accordance with the Regulation on Personal Data Protection.
3.8 Terms of storage of personal data
bioadva.com stores your personal data for as long as necessary to process correspondence and any additional actions.
3.9 Provision of personal data to third parties
We are aware of the responsibility we bear when transferring personal data to third parties. We share personal data only on condition that third parties have an obligation to provide adequate levels of protection. We prohibit them from using personal information for their own purposes or for their own marketing activities.
bioadva.com reserves the right to disclose personal information about you when we believe the law requires it or in response to law enforcement in connection with a criminal or administrative investigation.
3.10 Protection of the personal integrity of children and minors
We understand the importance of protecting children's privacy in the interactive online world. The site bioadva.com is not intended for or intentionally targeted at children under the age of 18. We do not have a policy of intentionally collecting or storing information about under aged people.
3.12 Contact us
4. Access, username and password, security
The user receives the desired username (in case it is not used by an already registered user) and a password for access to all services of bioadva.com, after completing the registration process.
The user is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the received username and password. By using them, he declares that he personally and on his own behalf is fully responsible for all activities, access to which is carried out with his username and password.
The user agrees to notify bioadva.com immediately of any unauthorized use of his username and password and or of any other breach of security.
In case of loss (forgetting) of the password and an explicit request by the User, bioadva.com will automatically send an e-mail message containing the registered username and password to the e-mail address provided by the user during the registration process.
bioadva.com shall not be responsible for any damages and losses incurred due to non-compliance with the provisions of this section.
5. Consumer behavior
Users of the Site understand that the information, data, published opinions, text, software, music, sound, photos or any other materials (hereinafter referred to as "Content") that become public or transmitted in confidence are the sole responsibility of the person who generates this Content. The User using the Site is fully responsible for the Content published or transmitted in any other way provided by the Site. bioadva.com does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, accuracy or nature of the Content sent and distributed through the site.
Using the Site, the User may encounter Content that is offensive, obscene or unacceptable. Under no circumstances will bioadva.com be liable for any Content created by Users, including errors and omissions therein and / or for any damages of any kind resulting from the use of the Content, displayed, published, sent or otherwise transmitted through the Site.
The User agrees NOT to use the Bioadva.com Site to:
• formulate, send or otherwise transmit Content that is illegal, harmful, threatening, insulting, disturbing, hurting, discrediting, vulgar, obscene, defamatory, violating the confidentiality of another or unacceptable from the point of view of racial, ethnic or other reasons;
• create advertising content of goods and services outside the Site, as well as to publish Internet addresses pointing to pages and services outside the Site, except where this is explicitly stated as permitted.
• cause harm to children in any way;
• present himself as a person or a group of people, including, but not limited to: a representative of bioadva.com, a representative of a manufacturer, etc., as well as in another way to mislead about his belonging to a group of people or an individual;
• falsify headers or otherwise manipulate identification means in order to obscure the origin of Content transmitted through the Site;
• formulate, send, publish or otherwise transmit Content that is not permitted by law or as a result of other contractual or confidential relationships (such as inside information, confidential information or information about someone's property resulting from a rental relationship). , or which is the subject of non - disclosure agreements);
• formulate, send, publish or otherwise transmit Content that infringes any patent, commercial, copyright or other proprietary right ("Rights") of any party;
• formulate, send, publish or otherwise transmit unauthorized advertising materials, junk mail, spam, "chain letters" redirected by alias subdomains, "pyramid schemes" or other forms of customer attraction;
• formulate, send, publish or otherwise transmit materials containing computer viruses or other computer codes, files or programs designed to interrupt, disrupt or restrict the operation of computer software, hardware or telecommunications equipment;
• to disrupt the normal operation of other users of the Site, including if not using it, to affect in any other way that adversely affects the ability of other users to participate in real-time exchange;
• interfere with the provision of services on the Site or disrupt the operation of servers or networks related to the services, not to comply with the requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of the networks related to the Site;
• intentionally or unintentionally break local, national or international laws;
• to harass or otherwise harass another User;
• collect and misuse personal information about other users.
bioadva.com reserves the right to restrict and / or deny access to the Site to users who once or systematically violate the requirements listed in point 5.
bioadva.com reserves the right to edit and remove information provided by the user in violation of the requirements listed above in point 5.
6. Copyright and Related Restrictions
bioadva.com entitles Users to use all services provided on the Site only for personal non-commercial purposes, provided that the copyrights of bioadva.com or third parties directly or indirectly related to the materials on the Site are not infringed. The materials on this Site are not permitted to be altered in any way, nor to be copied, publicly distributed or distributed for any public or commercial purpose. The use of the materials published on this Internet Site on other sites is prohibited.
The materials on this Site are protected by copyright and related rights and any unauthorized use may be a violation of copyright.
bioadva.com reserves the right to assign the rights to publish materials and any parts of the information on the Site to third parties in an additional contract governing the rights and obligations in writing between bioadva.com and the person publishing the information.
7. Links from and to bioadva.com
Owners of sites and pages outside bioadva.com have the right to create links to any HTML page of bioadva.com under the following conditions:
the link may point to the given page, but not copy its content, it is allowed to copy text material from the page to which the link points, with a length of not more than 10 words;
must not open the bioadva.com page in frames and supplement or change the information on the page in any way. This includes the addition of information before, after and / or around the bioadva.com website;
must not state explicitly or implicitly that bioadva.com recommends it and / or its products and services;
must not provide false or misleading information about the products and / or services of bioadva.com;
By creating a link to bioadva.com, the owner of the site declares that he accepts the present general conditions, even if he does not use the services of bioadva.com;
The owners of sites and pages outside bioadva.com have no right to create links to images, multimedia samples, etc. content, but only to the HTML pages providing that content.
The links provided on the Bioadva.com Site to sites owned by third parties are published solely for the convenience of users. When using such a link, users do not use a service provided by bioadva.com and after using the link, these General Terms and Conditions expire.
bioadva.com does not control these sites and assumes no responsibility for any of them and / or their content. Thus, bioadva.com in no way imposes or recommends these sites to users, nor the information published on them. Visiting and all risks associated with it on such a site is entirely the responsibility of the user.
8. Services and products presented on the Site
The exposition of each service or product presented on the Site contains a description.
bioadva.com is not responsible for inaccuracies in the description of the service / product and does not claim the completeness of the information provided.
9. Supervisory authorities
Commission for Personal Data Protection
Adress: Sofia, "Ivan Evstatiev Geshov" Str. № 15,
Phone: 02/940 20 46
Fax: 02/940 36 40
Commission for Consumer Protection
Adress: Sofia, Slaveykov Square № 4A, fl.3, 4 and 6,
Phone: 02/980 25 24
Fax: 02/988 42 18
Commission for Protection of Competition
Adress: Sofia, bldg. "Bitosha" №18
Phone: 02/935 61 13
Fax: 02/980 73 15
bioadva.com has the right to change the technology and design of the services provided, without prior removal.
Given the international nature of the Internet and that bioadva.com is connected to this network, bioadva.com does not require that the flow of information to and from bioadva.com will not be followed and recorded by third parties.
bioadva.com manages this Site from its office in Bulgaria. bioadva.com does not declare, provide materials or services on this site with appropriate or accessible outside Bulgaria and accordingly access to them from territories that contain illegally is not allowed.
These terms and conditions may be updated at any time without special notice to Users. bioadva.com is not responsible if the User has not read the latest version of these terms.
When using the services of bioadva.com, the user undertakes to comply with these terms and conditions, as well as all other conditions set by the legislation of the Republic of Bulgaria and international law, even if they are not mentioned in these terms.
The coordinates of bioadva.com are the following:
Bulgaria, Stara Zagora, Industrialen qtr., 23 Promishlena Str
+359 892 96 96 96, email@example.com
Last update on 18.12.2020.