To ensure that you receive the most relevant information and the best services when you visit bioadva.bg, information and data will be collected through the use of so-called "cookies".
This helps us (as well as other authorized third parties) to provide you with a personalized experience when you visit our Site. It also allows us to improve our services and make sure you easily find what you are looking for.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of data that are sent to your browser by a web server and stored on your device so that the site can recognize your computer.
There are two types of cookies - permanent and temporary or "session" cookies.
Persistent cookies are stored as a file on your computer or mobile device for a long time.
Session cookies are temporarily placed on your computer when you visit our Site, but disappear when you close the page, which means that they are not stored permanently on your device.
We and our service providers may use the following types of cookies:
These cookies are strictly necessary for our site to perform its functions. We use these cookies for example:
• to establish the authenticity and identity of our users when they use our Site so that we can provide our services;
• to be able to comply with our Terms and Conditions and to maintain the security of our services.
Performance and functionality cookies:
These cookies are not strictly necessary, but allow us to customize your online experience on our website. We use these cookies for example:
• to remember your preferences so that you do not have to enter information that you have already provided each time (for example, when entering your data for access to our services or when using an inquiry form);
• to collect information about how our users use our services so that we can improve our Site and our Services and conduct market research (for example: information about popular pages, viewing habits, number of clicks, number of clicks). shares, page likes, last visited pages, etc.
We use these cookies for example:
to obtain information about how you use our website, such as the pages you visit or how you respond to advertisements in order to provide you with advertisements that are tailored to you;
• to determine which are the most popular parts of our site;
• to monitor the use of our services and our site (frequency and time);
• to monitor the success of a product / service;
• to determine how often you and other users visit our site;
• to conduct surveys so that your interaction with our Site and ourselves can be improved.
Often these cookies are intended to provide ads that are tailored to you - both on our site and outside it. This type of advertising is known as "interest-based advertising". Many of these types of cookies belong to our service providers.
We may also use session cookies, for example:
• to allow you to navigate between the individual pages of our Site. This practice is known as single sign-on;
• to recognize you when you return to our Site to use our services;
We use cookie information to make our website more user-friendly and easy to use and to provide you with personalized recommendations.
Third party cookies:
We also use certain third-party cookies as part of our services. These cookies are managed by the respective sites and are not controlled by us. Listed below are the third-party cookies we use, some of which may be disabled using the general settings of your browser. For others, you need to visit the relevant sites and follow the instructions provided.
• Google Analytics - to generate statistics on site traffic and traffic sources.
• Social networks Facebook, Google plus, etc
• Communication systems.
• E-mail sending systems.
• Ad serving systems.
How to delete cookies?
You can choose whether to accept cookies or not. If you want to know when your computer receives a cookie, you can set your browser to notify you. This allows you to accept or decline a cookie. Your computer can be set to reject all cookies. If you want to know how to do this, visit aboutcookies.org. Please note that changes to your browser that disable the cookie feature will prevent parts of our Site from functioning properly.
More information about your browser and cookies:
Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
Cookie settings in Firefox
Cookie settings in Chrome
Cookie settings in Safari web
bioadva.com is not responsible if the user has not read the latest version of these terms.
Alternative Dispute Resolution Authority within the meaning of Art. 181n, al.4 of the CPA are the conciliation commissions at the Consumer Protection Commission.